Monday, March 17, 2014

Ray Guy Autographed 8x10


Like I've mentioned before, I am a big time raider fan !! After browsing the web a few months back I had noticed that the online nfl shop was having a sale & this Ray Guy autographed photo was way cheaper then I thought it would be. It came certified by Mounted Memories & I had a gift card that would cover the entire cost including shipping, so I decided to add it to my collection. I had a pretty good feeling that this might be the year he would get voted into the hall of fame, and sure enough I was right. It's great to see that he's the first punter to ever get voted into the hall of fame & it's a plus that he wore the silver & black. After all is said & done, I'm glad I was able to get this great photo of a Raider legend at a great price. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment