Sunday, March 16, 2014

Hall of Fame Autographed baseballs.



Unfortunately as of now my autographed baseball collection only hosts two hall of famers. The first one pictured on the left is Cardinal great, Lou Brock. The second one on the right is one of the most current hall of famers, Frank Thomas. I try my best to keep the autographed baseballs in my collection to be acquired in person, but it's pretty difficult to expand that way. Therefore, both of these balls were purchased at a fairly reasonable price & came certified by PSA. My goal is to acquire more baseballs signed by hall of famers & I hope to reach somewhere in between 10-15 by the end of the year,. We'll see how that goes. I have a few autographed balls in my collection that are signed by future hall of famers & it's just a matter of time before they get in. Well for now this is what I have for this post & if anyone out there has any balls signed by hall of famers that they're willing to get rid of, then feel more than welcome to contact me & we could get a deal done. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment