Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Mail Day: TTM SUCESS

First of all here I am back with another post, I missed a few days & that's my bad as I've been pretty busy, but here's something new. Some months ago, I'd say maybe 6 or 7 I decided to try out getting autographs through the mail. I sent out 4 or 5 "test" letters to see how many I'd get back. If I got back atleast one, then I'd probably keep trying that out. As the months passed by I pretty much gave up hope. Yesterday however, I got back a response & I was shocked that I got one back. Well here's who it was:
Yoenis Cespedes!! His auto is really nice & clean , & it also looks great on the card. The envelope was stamped from Florida so that threw out my idea that he signed it at spring training. I then decided to check out other autos of him & I saw a lot of his shorter sigs but it looks like a match.
Here's the closest match I found & they look pretty similar to me. Now I have slight hope of maybe getting back another one of my letters, but if not I'll definitely send out a few more. If anyone has any idea of why the envelope was stamped in Florida be sure to let me know, as I'm still trying to figure that one out. Maybe he lives there ? Well anyways thanks for reading & I should be back to consistent  posting, so be sure to check back.

No comments:

Post a Comment