Monday, April 21, 2014

A new autograph quest.

Well once again I've had a bit of time in between posts & that is largely due to a lot of school work that has came up. However, here I am with a new post. As I mentioned in a previous post, I had attended a Steve Garvey autograph signing at Hamer Toyota some weeks back. While there I noticed a few guys had gotten autographs on bobbleheads. More like the promotional ones they give out at the stadium. I decided I would try getting some of my bobbleheads autographed. Well I looked through my collection & noticed I didn't have any current Dodgers, so when I got the spare time I went down to my LCS.

When I got there, they had a big selection of bobbleheads. I wanted to go with the Hanley Ramirez one, but they had such a good selection I ended up switching my mind. So I went with this one:


I couldn't go wrong with Don Mattingly. Many people have a different opinion about him, but I think he's done a pretty good job managing the Dodgers so far. Well I'm hoping to get this or any of my Dodger bobbles signed soon & it'll definetly be a new segment of my autograph collecting purposes. I do have some extra bobbleheads from past years that I'd be willing to trade for different ones or possibly even sell. If you're interested just let me know & I can give you a list. Once again thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment